28 Ranelagh Villas
P: +44 (0) 7940 768353
|Global Mobility Report
01 April 2012
Hydrogen is a global recruiting firm which specialises in placing exceptional, hard-to-find candidates in top roles - www.hydrogengroup.com
Every year it engages ESCP Europe - www.escpeurope.eu - the world's oldest business school, to conduct research into several thousand senior executives around the world.
It presents the findings of this research in its annual Global Professionals on the Move Report.
I was hired by the firm's PR agency, Flagship Consulting - www.flagshipconsulting.co.uk - to produce an 8000-word write up of the report.
This involved me:
- meeting with Flagship and Hydrogen to scope out project and identify key themes
- proposing an innovative new approach to the structure of the report which was enthusiastically adopted by the client
- interviewing around half a dozen senior Hydrogen executives
- interviewing around a dozen senior executives to use as case studies
- writing up the 8000-word report and then incorporating changes required from various Hydrogen offices around the world
- writing a series of press releases to promote the report to media around the world
The final report can be viewed here: http://www.hydrogengroup.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00PD000000By2ncMAB
It generated significant amounts of media coverage right across the globe and is proving an invaluable business development tool for the firm.
Print this article